A maximum of three attempts will be made to deliver your order. In case the customer is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts aquaforte.in reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion.
Credit/ Debit Card Details:
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit/debit card details provided by you for availing of services on the Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a credit/debit card, which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit/debit card transaction, you must use your own credit/debit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit/debit card details on the Website. Further, the said information will not be utilized and shared by the Website with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. aquaforte will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
We, as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
(TO BE ADDED)
Any payment credited in the account of aquaforte through debit/credit card is the proof of purchased of goods after having satisfied the quality and price and the purchaser shall not raise any dispute in future regarding the payment made through debit/credit card.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. aquaforte reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
aquaforte reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons’ using the Website fraudulently. aquaforte reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
When you visit the Website, talk to our customer care or send e-mail(s) to us, you are communicating with us electronically or telephonically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically or telephonically. We can communicate with you by e-mail, telephone, or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically or telephonically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You Agree and Confirm:
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by aquaforte for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. That you may make a complaint for non-receipt of a product ordered, within 45 days from the date of placing the order, failing which, it shall be assumed that you have received that product. Please note that we shall not be responsible or liable for delivering any product if the complaint for nor-receipt, is made after the said period of 45 days.
3. That you will use the services provided by aquaforte, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Website and/ or transacting on the Website.
4. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. aquaforte reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found untrue (wholly or partly), aquaforte shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of the Website and / or other affiliated Websites without any prior intimation whatsoever.
5. That you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
6. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects, with appropriate landmarks being identified. In case, any information provided in the mailing address is incorrect, we request you to contact us and get the details updated. If due to any incorrect information provided by you the product is delivered to a wrong address/ person, we shall not be responsible for any losses that may be caused to you.
7. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
5. Breaching any applicable laws.
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Modification of Terms & Conditions:
Any dispute arising in connection to or with regard to the use of the website by the Registered Sellers/Vendors will be dealt with as per specific terms agreed upon through specific and separate Vendor Agreements, and the terms of such Vendor Agreements shall prevail. All disputes, whether with Sellers/Vendors and/or Buyers using the website, would be dealt with under the Indian laws and the Courts at Delhi , India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate upon such disputes. All terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto.
Product Review Guidelines:
Brisk and effective content: It is advisable that the content of the review is honest, simple, to-the-point and helpful in the interest of future buyers of the same product. Keep in mind that your review is based on your personal experience of your product choice, timing of the order and demographic contours. It is important that you set a clear and realistic picture in your review for other future buyers to follow suit.
Content of the review: The review section in essence is limited to only issues with respect to the product like the quality, comfort level, colour, size etc. Please note that reviews written with irrelevant content referring to another product or company will not be published. Moreover, reviews in incomprehensible language, HTML content, promotional campaigns, abusive or defamatory language will not be published.
Other reviews/queries: In case you want to give us a shout-out on our services like delivery, return, refund, promotional offers, discount coupons and so on, you can shoot us an email at :
Feedback and Information:
Any feedback you provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. aquaforte shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) aquaforte is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) aquaforte may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from aquaforte for the feedback under any circumstances.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the “Content“) on the Website is owned and controlled by aquaforte and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. 2. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks“) are the property of aquaforte LTD or their vendors or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of aquaforte, the vendor or the third party that may own the Marks. 3. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, aquaforte LTD owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark “aquaforte”, and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. 4. Except as expressly provided herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from aquaforte or thirty party owner of such Content.
You understand that by using this Website or any services provided on the Website, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, aquaforte and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
Service delivery: Minimum Service delivery is 2 days and maximum 7 days.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
The aquaforte Services and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the aquaforte services are provided by aquaforte on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. aquaforte makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the aquaforte services, or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the aquaforte services, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of the aquaforte services is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, aquaforte disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. aquaforte does not warrant that the aquaforte services, information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the aquaforte services, aquaforte servers or electronic communications sent from aquaforte are free of viruses or other harmful components. aquaforte will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any aquaforte service, or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through any aquaforte service, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of the system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. aquaforte will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and aquaforte with respect to the Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the Website with respect to the Website/services.